Payment by Cheque / Cash:
We offer the facility to directly deposit cheque or draft in favor of TRAVEL OEARTH into our State Bank Of India (SBI) bank & ICICI Bank account in any branch of the bank spread across India.
Cancellation policy will be in accordance with the policies of the individual hotels and tours. To cancel, please send a mail to email@example.com quoting your booking confirmation no. / order id / mail. Upon receipt of this mail and verification against email address / telephonic verification the advance will be refunded via cheque or cash / credit reversal after adjustment of the retention charge (if applicable) as per hotel policy.
- Rules for Package Tours – the earnest amount deposited is non-returnable.
- Minimum charges will be deducted from advance in case cancellations are not made 30 Days Prior to the date of Arrival.
- Retention Charges are equal to one night’s room charge for hotel rooms.
- On timely cancellation of guaranteed bookings any advance amount deposited with traveloearth.com shall be refunded after deduction of retention charge as per the rules applicable.
Return of Advance Amount in case of Cancellation:
- In case you have already paid the advance, send us an explanatory mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as “CANCELLATIONS” and attach the relevant Hotel / Package Tours Reservation Request Form to your message.
- In case request for cancellation is received before we ship the goods (i.e. Hotel vouchers sent, Travel Documents dispatched, etc), then you will not be billed. Cheques, Cash received by us (and if not deposited in the bank by us) will be returned by registered mail or courier.
- In all other cases amount, as applicable, will be returned by cheque or cash payable to traveller and dispatched by courier to the contact address as given in the reservation request form / mail.
- In case of foreigners who have made payment from outside India, have been billed in dollars and their cards have been debited, we will be informing the Payment Gateway who will in turn get in touch with your issuing bank to reverse the debited amount to your bill.
To speak to one of our customer relations executive regarding your cancellation you may mail us at email@example.com or speak to us either by Live Assistance or by telephone at +91-11-9717225833.