Day – 01 – Arrival and Transfer to Gangtok – Our representative will be there to receive the Guest at New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB). You will be assisting for the transfer to Gangtok – Gangtok the capital of Sikkim Suits all from tranquility to adventure, land of monastery, mystic rituals & festivals at an height of 1670 meters / 5480 feet and is the most visited spot of India – It is one of the most beautiful town with varieties of Rhododendron, Orchids and butterflies – Nearly 135 kilometers 4 ½ – 5 hours drive – Check into hotel – Evening free to roam around M G Road (Mall) or local Shopping center – Over Night stay at Gangtok
Day – 02 – Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir (Full Day) – Morning breakfast at hotel – Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir nearly 40 kilometers and 2 hours drive along the Kyongnosla Alpine Sanctuary, the home to the red panda and the blood pheasant with Rhododendron and other alpine trees along the road – Situated at an elevation of 3753 meters / 12310 feet – The Lake is oval shaped lake nearly 50 feet deep – Generally covered in snow for most of the year the year – This lake is home to the Brahmini ducks & many migratory birds – Nearby is the sacred Baba Mandir known to be a very holy site for all – Nathu La Pass to Republic of China is nearly 20 kilometers and is optional tour – Back to Gangtok – Evening free to roam around M G Road (Mall) or local Shopping center – Over Night stay at Gangtok.
Day – 03 – Transfer to Lachen from Gangtok – Early morning breakfast – Drive 135 kilometers, 5 – 6 hours drive – Chungthang is 96 kilometers from Gangtok – Lunch at Chungthang – Lachen is 35 kilometers from Chungthang ReachLachen late afternoon / early evening – The snow capped peaks, the Shingbha wild life sanctuary, Gurudongmar Lake, Chopta Valley, Thangu are the major attraction – It’s a valley surrounded by gigantic and humbling snow peak mountains and the starting point of Green Lake Trek – In fact the village cradled between stern, tall rock faces standing like guards – A hamlet with very few people – It almost like this town is hidden from the outside – Like a Shangri – La – Check into a hotel – Welcome Tea – Evening free to stroll and visit the Lepcha Village – Overnight stay at Hotel in Lachen.
Day – 04 – Excursion to Gurudongmar Lake and Transfer to Lachung – Early morning breakfast – Visit to Gurudongmar Lake 55 kilometers, 2 ½ – 3 ½ hours drive – A valley at an altitude of 11, 800 feet through which LachenChu flows, generally covered with snow from December to April or even more is known as the Holy / Sacred Lake – Next drive through the cold desert till Tibet / China back to Resort for Lunch – After lunch drive to Lachung – The region is fully covered with Rhododendron forest with Chopta Valley and Thangu are the other places of interest – Back to hotel for lunch – After lunch proceed to Lachung – Nearly 50 kilometers and two hours drive – Check into hotel atLachung – Evening free to visit Lachung Monastery – Overnight stay at Hotel at Lachung.
Day – 05 – Sight Seeing at Yumthang & Transfer to Gangtok – After breakfast drive towards Yumthang situated at an elevation of nearly 11800 feet – On the way you may visit the famous hot spring which is known for its curative properties of skin diseases – Yumthang is a valley near the river Lachung Chu surrounded by mountains where the tree line ends – In spring the valley erupts in riots of colors as Primulae, Rhododendrons and many other Alpine flowers in full bloom along with snow covered valley except in autumn – During winter Yumthang is somber with snow all around and the snow clad mountains adding to the ethereal beauty – Return to resort at Lachung for Lunch – Transfer to Gangtok – Reach Gangtok in the evening – Check into hotel – Night stay at Gangtok
Day – 06 – Departure – Gangtok to Siliguri – Siliguri / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) – Morning breakfast – After breakfast transfer to Siliguri / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) – Nearly 135 kilometers 4 ½ – 5 hours drive – Guest are advised to start early and not to rush – Forwarding Journey
Tour Ends But Sweet Memories Always Reminds
Net Package Cost:
- Rs.18,799 (Valid for 2 Adults Traveling Together)
- Rs.12,699 (Valid for 4 Adults Traveling Together)
- Rs.10,599 (Valid for 6 Adults Traveling Together)
- Rs.9,399 (Valid for 8 Adults Traveling Together)
Note: The rates are on per person and twin sharing basis.
- Gangtok: Hotel Sunrise Residency / Asian Heights
- Lachung: Fortuna Resort / Himalayan Resort
- Lachen: View Points
Note: Hotel accommodation is as per the availability, else similar kind of hotels will be provided.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis in Deluxe Rooms.
- Breakfast in the hotel of Gangtok and all meals in Lachung & Lachen.
- Exclusive 01 Non a/c private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
- Govt Service Tax.