Day 01: GUWAHATI – BHALUKPONG (245 KM. / 06 hrs approx)
Welcome to Guwahati. Meet and be assisted by our representative at the Airport / Railway Station & proceed to Bhalukpong.
Bhalukpong is on the border of the states of Assam and Arunachal Pradesh is a place of enthralling scenic beauty. The sparking river Jia Bhorole which passes through Bhalukpong is an adventure lover’s paradise. By the side of the river is the Nameri National Park which falls under Project Tiger. On arrival at Bhalukpong, check in at hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Bhalukpong.
Day 02: BHALUKPONG – DIRANG (160 KM. / 06 hrs approx)
Start early in the morning for Dirang, just after breakfast. On the way visit Tippi On the banks of the river Bharali at an elevation of 190 meters is Tipi, an orchidarium with over 7500 orchids. On display are some of the finest species with names like the Dainty Lady’s Slipper or the more formal sounding Dendrobium. Arunachal has the largest range of orchids in the country. Continue your drive and do not forget to keep your cameras handy as you cross beautiful waterfalls and get some spectacular views. Check in to your hotel. Overnight stay in Dirang.
DAY 03: DIRANG – TAWANG (146kms. / 5hrs.)
Early in the morning, leave for Tawang. On the way to Tawang lies the world’s second highest pass – the Sela Pass which runs through a small ridge and along a placid Lake called the Paradise Lake. On the way cross the National Yak Research and Breeding Centre, Natural Hot Water Spring and Jaswantgarh. Jaswantgarh is a memorial to the brave soldier who single handedly tried to hold of the approaching Chines from the pass during the 1962 Indo – Chinese war. The stupa like Tawang war Memorial also salutes the heroes of the war. On arrival at Tawang, check in at your hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Tawang.
DAY 04: TAWANG
In the morning go for sightseeing in and around Tawang. Visit the War Memorial, the Handicrafts Centre, 6th Dalai Lama’s Birth Place and finally the three hundred year old Tawang Monastery, the second largest Buddhist Monastery after Lhasa’s Potala. Overnight stay at hotel in Tawang.
Day 05: TAWANG – BOMDILA (175 Kms / 6 Hrs Drive)
After Breakfast transfer to Bomdila. Check in the hotel on arrival. After lunch visit Gontse Rabgyaling Monastery (Upper Gonpa), Thub-Chog Gatsel Ling Monastery (Lower Gonpa), Bomdila View Point. Bomdila offers wonderfully panoramic view of Himalayan landscapes and snow clad ranges. Evening you can visit the local market. Overnight stay in Bomdila.
Day 06: BOMDILA – GUWAHATI (330 Kms / 7 Hrs Drive)
After Breakfast transfer to Guwahati. Check in to your hotel. Evening you may visit ‘Kalakshetra’, a place where Assamese history and culture is presented through Light and sound show or take an evening cruise on the mighty river Brahmaputra. Return to hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Guwahati.
Day 07: GUWAHATI DEPARTURE
After breakfast check out from hotel. Visit Mata Kamakhya Temple and with everlasting memories transfer to Guwahati airport/railway station for onward journey.
- Rs.22,899 (Valid for 2 Adults)
- Rs.14,499 (Valid for 4 Adults)
- Rs.11,899 (Valid for 6 Adults)
Note: The rates are on per/person and twin sharing basis.
- Bhalukpong: Hotel Solu / Hotel Seegul or Similar
- Dirang: Awroo Resort / Hotel Pemaling or Similar
- Tawang: Hotel Tashi Ga Tsel / Hotel Taktsang / Hotel Zax Star / Hotel Gakyi Khang Zhang or Similar
- Bomdila: Doe Gu Khill / Highlanders Inn / Lungta Residency or Similar
- Guwahati: Hotel Royal Heritage / Hotel Rialto / Hotel Sunview
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in Double Rooms.
- Breakfast in the hotel.
- Exclusive 01 Ac private vehicle (XYLO / INNOVA) for transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Parking & Toll taxes.
- Inner line permit for Arunachal Pradesh.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity. Mineral/soft/hard drinks.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Camera fees, Guide / tour escort charges & Entrance Fees.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
- Govt. Service Tax